We believe . . .
1. In the Holy Scriptures from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 to be the verbally inspired, inerrant, infallible, God-breathed, and preserved Word of God.
2. In one triune God eternally existing in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-eternal, co-identical, co-equal, and having the same attributes and perfections.
3. In the virgin birth of Jesus, the eternal Son of God, and in His death on the cross, bearing our sins in His own perfect body. Our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead.
4. The Holy Spirit is the Person of the Godhead who convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, baptizing, indwelling, sealing, guiding, teaching, and filling believers.
5. All mankind to be sinners as the result of the voluntary transgression of Adam and of our own sinful choices.
6. Salvation is the gift of God by grace received by personal faith in Christ Jesus our Lord who accomplished our forgiveness on Calvary.
7. All the redeemed are kept by God’s power, secure in Christ forever, and privileged to rejoice in the assurance of their salvation.
8. Every saved person possesses two natures, with provision made for the victory of the new nature over the old nature through the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
9. The obligation of the saved is to witness by life and word the truths of the Holy Scriptures and to proclaim the gospel to all mankind.
10. That the establishment and continuation of the local church is clearly taught and defined in the New Testament as is its Biblically prescribed leader, the Pastor.
11. The two ordinances of the New Testament church are Believers Baptism, which is the single, backward mode of immersion in water, and the Lord’s Supper, to be observed in showing forth Christ’s death until our Lord returns.
12. In the personal, imminent, pre-tribulational, pre-millennial coming of Christ for His church and His subsequent return with His saints to establish His millennial kingdom.
13. In the bodily resurrection of all mankind; that the saved shall forever consciously dwell with the Lord in glory, whereas the wicked shall consciously suffer eternal torment in the place called hell.
14. Satan to be a fallen angel, author of sin, man’s greatest tempter, the enemy of God and man, and shall be eternally punished.